The purposes of The Father’s Love Ministries can be found below:
• To present the Gospel of Jesus Christ through conducting worship events, prayer events and by presenting Biblical teachings through digital media and within communities, in Melbourne, Australia and overseas.
• To offer people Scripture-based items such as Bibles and digital downloads that contain Christian teachings.
• To create digital articles and resources that will present the message of the Bible, and that will sustain the historical messages and experiences of the Modern Church.
• To advance education and to relieve poverty by partnering with other Australian Christian Organisations.
• To recognise and identify the potential in people, and to give them the opportunities needed to support, and empower them to live meaningful Christian lives.
We are inspired by our Heavenly Father’s Love to work towards spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We believe that teaching people about God’s love is the core essence behind the Gospel of Jesus Christ. As John 3:16 states: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life (NKJV)”.
The following outlines our mission in spreading the fragrance of God’s love:
• We conduct worship events and build networks with Christian artists. We believe that worship is a core element in helping us to understand who God is. We teach people that worship is a lifestyle. In other words, worship forms the way we conduct our lives on a daily basis before the eyes of God. We also teach people that worship means we place God on the throne as the ‘One’ who is King. Worship is of core importance in helping people understand that it is God who holds the ultimate authority over creation.
• We conduct prayer meetings. We believe that teaching people to pray means that we teach people how to connect with a Heavenly Father who loves them unconditionally. Prayer is what links our hearts with God’s heart. Just as any friendship functions on two-way communication, this is the same with prayer. We teach people the importance of not only speaking to God, but also the importance of taking the time to listen to God. This forms the basis of a loving relationship between our Heavenly Father and His children.
• We teach the Bible in the community and through media. We believe the Bible forms the very foundation of how to live a Christian life. We teach the Bible so that people can use it as a springboard to learn how to live effective Christian lives.
• We also have a mission to offer people free Bibles for those who most need it. In addition to this, we offer free Scripture-based digital downloads which is open to the community. We believe this will give people the core resources needed to know the love of Christ better.
• Our mission is to further create relatable digital articles and resources that will help people to understand the essence of the Bible better. We believe that reading these articles forms the basis of helping Christianity to be understood better.
• We work to preserve the historical messages and experiences of the modern Church. This is important for sustaining the message of Christ’s love exercised by the Church.
• Our mission also focuses on advancing education and to relieve poverty though building partnerships with other Christian Charities and organisations.
• We work with other Australian Christian organisations through partnerships, in order to build relationships and to develop the gifting of people within the Body of Christ.
• We are not only inspired by our Heavenly Father’s Love for us, but we are also inspired by our love for our Heavenly Father. We strongly believe that the values within the Christian faith is what inspires us to live a life of love towards others. Therefore, we are inspired to work towards teaching people about the values of Christianity. We believe this will help them to see the brokenness’s in the world from the lens of God’s love. To work towards this, we network with those on media platforms, those in the Church and communities to spread the values of Christianity.
• We aim to build networks with those in the Christian faith, so that we can encourage their talents to grow, inspire people with the love of God and build unity in the Kingdom of God.
We see a world where communities will empower, support and inspire people and children to take steps towards fulfilling their full potential. We see the Father’s Love Ministries empowering people in need. This is assisted through supporters who advocate to share the love of the God within and outside the Christian community.
We also have a worldview that is driven by the lens of the Bible. We see the Kingdom of God being built in Australia and globally, through creating networks with those in the Christian faith, and through building a global community where teaching the Bible is treasured, where services of worship become a lifestyle for believers and where prayer becomes the foundation of inspiring our love for God and our love for people.
We support Christian’s to understand that loving people will first start with us learning how to exercise the love of Christ without compromise. We believe that Christianity can create a ripple effect of God’s love in Australia and in the nations. This is why we first aim to teach the Body of Christ about the importance of God’s love. This will help them to form a Biblical example of how to love those who do not know Christ.
OPERATING WITH CHRISTIAN VALUES:
The very foundation of our existence and operation is built on the lens of the Bible and our Christian faith. We desire to build a strong culture of loving God and loving people. The love of God inspires us to love others. What is done without the love of God holds no eternal value. We believe this based on the Scripture reference of: 1 Corinthians 13:1–3 which says:
"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing." (NKJV)
1. Loving God and Loving People
5. Holy Scripture
9. Doing our Best
Copyright © 2023 The Father's Love Ministries - All Rights Reserved.
1 John 4:8b "God is Love"